Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Proud Breed Of Nerd.


I play Nintendo game systems.

I have all my Pokemon cards.

I wear glasses.

I read books. Sometimes more than once.

I own the collectors edition box sets for Star Wars
and Lord of the Rings.

I wear Batman shirts.

Mario and Zelda are my favorite video games.

I use big words and correct grammar.

I watch an over abundance of kids movies.

I know how to write my name in Tengwar.

I cried when Dumbledore died.

I can photoshop circles around you.

I blog.

I carry a Game Boy in my purse.

I went to every Harry Potter midnight
showing and book release.


I can recite Friends word for word.

I own a wand.

I can use a Wacom tablet.

I am a firm believer in alternate realms,
paranormal activity, and the zombie apocalypse.

Any sexual fantasy I have involves acting out
scenes from Star Wars.

I've seen Fanboys close to twenty times.

I own over three hundred movies.

I make race car noises when I drive.

I have a Pikachu kigurumi.


When I'm feeling discouraged I tell
myself to use the force.

I carry European currency in my wallet.

The scene where they blow up the Death Star
sounds dirty to me.

I play the Sims.

I was picked up by a line from Friends.

I can make things out of duct tape.


No comments:

Post a Comment