Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nelson Ledges Quarry Park



Last year I didn't even go once.
I had two jobs and a new condo that needed a whole
lot of work done to even be livable.

This year I have 1 job and the condo is nice and clean.
So I will be going as many times as I can
this year.

First festival this year is the Earlybird
gathering April 22-24th and I will most definatly be there.
I'm going to try my best to make it to the Badfish fesival in
early June but I don't think that will be possible if I
want to go to Classics Fest in late June, which
is a necessity.
Not the end of the world cause they
usually come back in September but
if I miss another Classics fest I'm going to freak out.

I'm pretty sure the last time I was at Nelsons was
Classics fest 2 years ago and I only stayed till
BritBeat was over and left.
Even though I got there just before they started.
A couple hours at Nelsons just isn't enough
especially since the charge for Classics is a tad steep.
But totally worth it.

I learned over the past few years that you
can work a lot and still have fun.
But I just want more.

Catch you on the trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment