Monday, April 18, 2011

Occasional Musing #4


When I left Hot Topic I was ok with it
because there was always the option of going back.
However,
due to recent events, the chance of me ever
getting a call about an open position is slim
to none.

I think I'm ok with that.

I mean it sucks feeling like I gave four years
of my life to build that store, only
to be judged on everything BUT my job
performance.
I wasn't aware that my personal life was
meant to be strung around the Hot Topic
gossip network.
It's ok.
I've made my peace with knowing I
probably will not be asked to come back
at some point.

The only thing I miss is my coworkers.
It makes me sad not to see Natalie and Todd
on a fairly regular basis.
But!
I did see Natalie driving to work this morning.
So that's something.

In light of a slightly depressing blog,
here are some cat things...



Cat Yoga?



No comments:

Post a Comment