Friday, May 6, 2011

Occasional Musing #5

It's been hard to stay positive lately.
With all these things I'm going to have to do
to my house soon, I just wish I could
get it all over with.
I'll be so happy when it's all done but
it's pretty frustrating having to wait
around while your house is under
construction.

So I've given myself little projects
to do while I wait to help keep my mind
off everything.
Sometimes you need little victories to
keep your spirit up.

Last night I started to work on an old
roll top desk with my dad that I
had thrifted a couple weeks ago.
It had some nasty water rings on the top
and on the desk part so we stripped
the finished stain and we'll re-stain it today
sometime.
I'll post pictures when I'm done.
Even something as simple as fixing up an
old piece of furniture helps me feel
like I'm getting something accomplished.
I can just picture it in my new little
office when the room is finished.

Stay hopeful. Stay positive. Stay thankful.

In case no one can see that since
my blog likes to make pictures really small...

Delicious Beverages
Sun
Trees
Road Trips
Nice People
Oceans and Mountains
Good Food
Love
Music
Animals
Plants
You





No comments:

Post a Comment