Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm just blowing in the wind....

If I was season, I'd be autumn.

If I was a piece of furniture, I'd be a hammock.

If I was a country, I'd be England.

If I was a food, I'd be mashed potatoes.

If I was a flower, I'd be dandelion, blowing in the wind.

If I was a song, I'd be Banana Pancakes.

If I was an instrument, I'd be the stand up bass.

If I was a color, I'd be pumpkin orange.

If I was a letter, I'd be a hidden note in your pocket,
telling you to have a splendid day.

If I was a book, I'd be a fantasy.

If I was a time of day, I'd be dusk.

If I was a drink, I'd be hot tea.

If I was a holiday, I'd be Today.

If I was a store, I'd be Omerica Organic.

If I was a word, I'd be fancy.

If I was a person, I'd be me.

If I could know the future, I'd want wonderful things for you and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment