Monday, January 3, 2011

Goodbye 2010

We're heading into a new year already.
To say that 2010 flew by would be an epic understatement.
I'm not sure why but 2010 went faster than any of my past years and looking back it couldn't have
been because something interesting happened....cause it didn't.

As a whole, 2010 turned out to be ok, despite the horrendously aweful start.
I think everyone that was there would agree that new years 2010 was the WORST
new years in exhistance and will go down in my history so.
I'm not going to get into all the crazy details, but it was horrible, believe me.
And for the fist few months i wasn't exactly a happy camper, due to many of the events happening
on new years and events that followed after.
BUT!
I'd say once April/May came around everything started to go ok.
Had a lot of fun, loved, lost and all the normal stuff.
To say that it was a great year would be a bit of a stretch though.
Good is sufficient.

Onto 2011!
So far the start to the year was 150% better than last year. But we could
have been locked out of the house, froze to death, and eventually been eaten by
wild dogs and it would have still been better than last year.
I strive to make this a year great.
How you ask?
I have absolutely no idea, but it's worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment