Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tomorrow Never Comes.

Why am I writing this down?
For the public to see, read, judge.
I guess I feel like it makes a difference.
That maybe someone will read
it and know that they're not the only one
that feels this way.

I have the energy.
I'm not tired.
I just don't have the will anymore.
I don't have the will to do the things
I want to do.
I want to do all these wonderful things.
But I don't have the will.
To sign up for classes,
to make art,
to work out,
to go for a bike ride,
to eat better,
to clean my house,
to get out of bed,
even to write this blog.

I went to work for three hours today.
After that I sat and watched nine
hours of Greys Anatomy.
Nine hours.
In that time I managed to clean up
a pile of cat puke,
throw away and expired gallon of
milk,
take the polish off my nails,
and plucked my eyebrows.
That is all I accomplished today.

I don't know what's happening to
me, but I need to figured out how to
fix it before my whole life passes
me by.
I'm not posting this on facebook,
but it will be here.
For someone to read if they need to
and if they have the will to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment