Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 19th Already?

Well my "Write more blogs" portion of my new years
list has been greatly overlooked.
I haven't even been that busy so I really have no
excuse.

On a good note I have managed to complete one thing
on my list for the new year.
I sent $30 to St. Jude children's hospital this month.
I know it's not a lot, but I do have a house and car to pay for.
Although maybe I could have sent more if I didn't by myself
a couple of bookshelves but, hey, I'm only human...
Maybe I'll send more sometime soon.

I didn't think I gave myself that hard of a list to complete
but now that I look at it, it seems overwhelming.
I mean, where the hell am I going to find a flash mob?
Then again it's only January so I'll try not to get a head
of myself.

My ceramics class started yesterday and I've managed to
get myself into another elaborate project.
I couldn't really decide what to do so I came up with a bunch
of ideas and let my teacher pick the one he liked best.
He picked Zora Link.


It's nice because now I'll have matching sculptures,
but I couldn't even begin to tell you how long the last
one took.
This one is going a little smoother now that I know how
to do the techniques I need, but I'm running into problems
I didn't come across with Deku link.
So we'll see how it goes.

Well I'm off to find a flash mob!
(and by "find a flash mob" I mean get back to work)


No comments:

Post a Comment