Monday, August 8, 2011

If I was what I'm not.

If I was a movie, I'd be a romantic comedy.

If I was a Dessert, I'd be a cupcake.

If I was an animal, I'd be an owl.

If I was a tree, I'd be a willow.

If I was an emotion, I'd be hopeful.

If I was a dream, I'd be a day dream.

If I was a mode of transportation, I'd be a bicycle.

If I was a cereal, I'd be yogurt burst cheerios.

If I was a sin, I'd be vanity.

If I was a crayon, I'd be Jazzberry Jam.

If I was a Music genre, I'd be folk.

If I was an era, I'd be the 90's.

If I was weather, I'd be a peaceful thunder storm.

If I was an article of clothing, I'd be a sweater.

If I was a fictional creature, I'd be a faerie.

If I was part of nature, I'd be the night sky, full of stars.

If I was hobby, I'd be your unfinished painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment