Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kidney stones? Not just clean...MONICA clean...

I went to the hospital over the weekend for a fever
and whatnot.
The whole thing was pretty boring so I'm not
going to write about all of it.
When I got there they told me I had a fever of 101,
which isn't the end of the world, but it's no good.
So these obviously noob male nurses decided that since
I had a fever they should take my blood and
give me an IV.
For anyone that knows me, this is futile.
It took two male nurses and man friend to keep me
still long enough to get the needle in me
and they didn't even get a good sample cause they
were dumb.
Then we find out I never had to do all that in the
first place.
(Insert aggravated noise here)
The doctor proceeds to tell me I may have
another kidney stone.
So we take a cat scan which is sure to skyrocket
my bill and find out this is not the case either.
This boring story just concludes with me taking lots of
antibiotics and cranberry juice.

All in all.
No kidney stones this time.


I used to get so mad when people called me "Monica".
I thought I wasn't nearly that clean.
But after living with people and having to bite your tongue
with certain things to not come off crazy, I realized I
just may be a lot like her.
Which I guess really isn't a bad thing except that
people actually DO think you're crazy.
So after the talk about living alone was had, I've been unable to
control myself from freaking out about everything I'll
have to clean when everyone leaves.
It's like a disease.





1 comment:

  1. Steves little sister had kidney stones & I immediately said it like the indian doctor. I don't think there's anything wrong with being like Monica, I love her and her clean freakish ways.

    ReplyDelete