Thursday, October 27, 2011

Seven Floors of Bull Shit.

Well, it's been a very busy couple of weeks
and I haven't had any time to write.
I went to a couple haunted houses over the course
of the month.

Bloodview: 4 stars
There were only two houses but me and Eric had
a lot of fun.
The lines weren't too long and the actors never broke
character, plus this guy had the best wolf man costume ever.

7 Floors of Hell: 3 to 2 stars
I have a hard time rating this one because there are
seven houses but to start the line was RIDICULOUS.
We waited in line for about an hour while monsters
tried to entertain the bored line waiters.
It was $23 to get in and looking back we should have
paid the extra $5 for the speed pass cause the lines
for the houses were equally tedious.
Two of the houses literally had one monster in them,
and in the one he just kept running around the house
trying to scare everyone several times.
I'd say the best one was the mansion at the end.
Maria was freaked out a couple times and Eric and I
have the scars to prove it.
Blood barn was ok but they seem to have this fascination
with having people walk through squishy inflatable hallways
that make you feel like you're being birthed.
One house had four spinney tunnels though so that was a plus.
We still had a lot of fun despite the high prices, long lines,
and lack of monsters.
Other people did not have quite as much fun.
We overheard so many complaints but my favorite
was
"seven floors of bull shit...."
It made me laugh.

I've been posting a lot about my ceramics class and
not very much about my drawing class so I thought I'd
give you a little taste of what I've been doing.
This is my third project I just finished Tuesday night.


And to think charcoal was my worst talent in high school.

I'm still super busy but I'll be trying to write a little more
over the next few weeks till my workload slows again.


No comments:

Post a Comment