Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Stupid Questions.

A picture of myself

 
My favorite food

(mashed potatoes)

Grab the nearest book, turn to page 55, read the 3rd line.

"a novelty here, where novelties were few and far between."

6 important people to me
In no order.

Lobster


Man friend


Sister
(on the left, grabbing boob)


Mom and Dad
:)


Brother


My favorite athlete

BAHA

A thing that I hate

"To be continued" s

A band/artist I love 

Mumford and Sons


A bad habit 

Shopaholic.

3 random facts about myself

I punch the foam surrounding a shelf
in the office every time I pass it.

My Ipod has to be perfectly organized.

I quote "Friends" on a daily basis.

5 most visited websites 

Face book
Blog spot
The Dainty Squid
Omerica Organic
Pandora

What I like and hate about school

Like:

Feeling like I'm utilizing my time.

Dislike:

Homework 

The cell phone I own

Samsung Intensity 2

Where I live 

Brunswick Hills 

A talent 

I can play music by ear

Do I own any pets? If so, what?

Kittie


10 random objects in my room

TV
Stuffed Pikachu
Acoustic Guitar
Wii
A picture of John Butler
Box of old toys
DVDs
Laptop
Cedar trunk
Wicker folding screen

A word I use often

Fancy or snazzy

When was the last time I cried?

Last Saturday

What time is it in your time zone?

2:02 pm

Chocolate or vanilla?

Chocolate

My favorite place

Peninsula

A dream

You don't wanna get into this head.

My favorite YouTube video 


My favorite song

The Clash - Train in Vain

My eye color

Very dark brown

An ambition

To one day be a hot mom
oh
and maybe sell a piece
of art for an obscene amount of money.

What I want to be

You mean something other than
a production worker for a photography
company?

My shoe size 

6

A phobia 

Zombies

What I wear at home

HA
who wears things at home?
....so silly

No comments:

Post a Comment